Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mom's TAC Funshop

You are invited to a SPEC-TAC-ULAR FUNSHOP….. at my mom's home on Saturday, January 24, 2009 from 1:00-4:00PM. Are you wondering what kind of fun you can have at a funshop? All you have to do is come to my home…..bring a friend (or a few) for an afternoon of Stamping fun and yummy snacks. FREE DRAWING for door prizes!! There will be a $5.00 fee for supplies and goodie bag. Also, you should bring personal supplies, i.e., paper cutter, scissors, favorite adhesives and about 6-8 pictures for the pages of scrapbook-in-the-box project. There will be limited supplies available but might not be what you are accustomed to using (i.e., cutter, scissors, adhesives).

Projects:
Scrapbook In A box (Bring 6-8 pictures for scrapping)
Pop-up Card


My mom and I love TAC because they offer a large variety of quality rubber stamping products and other supplies for scrapbooking and card making. January 6-26 is SPEC-TAC-ULAR savings.......all T-coded stamps in the Inspiration Book and Catalog 2008 and Fall Supplement are 50% off!! Yes 50% off!!! I would like to share with you how fun and easy it is to design beautiful scrapbook pages and make handmade cards for friends and family.

I hope to see you on Saturday January 24,2009 1-4PM but if you can't attend take a look at the online catalog and I will be more than happy to add your order. Visit "http://www.stamps4u.ismyangel.net to get a glimpse of what's in store for you. If you need more directions you can email me ajowens2@mcshi.com

No comments: